Cubmaster: Brian Coil
Den 4 – Tiger Leader: Matt Downs
Den 1 – Wolf Leader: Bud Davis
Den 5 – Bear Leaders: Danyelle Hiles and Stacy Campbell
Den 2 – Webelos I Leader: Tim Dixon
Den 3 – Webelos II Leader: Sean Griffin
Charter Organization Representative: Alex Callenburg
Committee Chair: Kelly Wyant-Todorov
Pack Secretary: Dave Green
Pack Treasurer: Dawn Davis
All of our leaders are volunteers.
Cub Scouting provides a positive way for parents and sons to grow closer and encourages quality time together. By volunteering and being actively involved in Cub Scouting, you will have opportunities to take part in activities with your son that you normally might not have. Cub Scouts is for the entire family and a parent’s involvement is vital to the Scout’s and Program’s success.
Some specific things that you can do to help your son in Cub Scouting are:
- Provide your son with the proper uniform and Scouting equipment for his rank
- Help your Scout to complete the achievements along the Advancement Trail
- Attend and participate in weekly Den and monthly Pack Meetings and events with your son
- Go on outings and campouts with your son
- Provide support and assistance to your son’s Den and Pack
- Work with your son on projects
- Volunteer as a Pack Leader
Tiger Scouts require a parent to remain during Den Meetings. As a team, the parent and Scout will work together to accomplish the activities.
For Wolf rank and above, parents are strongly encouraged to attend, participate, and assist at Den Meetings. Parents are vital helpers in completing requirements for advancement.